Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #15 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

2:26 pm

Hi Petals,

Day #15 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What is the best gift you have ever given?

I would like to think everyone appreciates my gifts as I genuinely put a lot of thought into them each year. This is a tricky one though ... I give people so many presents at Christmas I forget what I have bought them by the next year :/.
I did buy my fiancé his iPad last year and he has pretty much left me for it haha. He loves it and that's all I want when I give gifts. This is probably the gift I have given that has received the most use so I'd have to say Scott's iPad!!

What is the best gift you have ever given? Leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook