Poppetal

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

9:46 am




Hello Petals,

My name is Mhairi (pronounced va-ree) and I am 21 years old. I grew up in Scotland and moved to Australia 10 years ago. I am still living at home with my parents and I have recently got engaged to my wonderful fiancé after being best friends for 10 years and 3 and a half years of dating. 

I am a lover of beauty, makeup, skincare and haircare and I am a product junkie and that's when I thought of blogging about it.

I love seeing everyone's YouTube videos - but I'm not that confident just yet :) - so I thought I'd start a blog. This is also a bit of encouragement for me to get using some products to let all of you know my thoughts on them. I also thought it would be fantastic to get recommendations on new products - I hate going into the shops with no real clue as to what I want, not to mention it's dangerous on my little purse :/ hehe -.

I plan on posting numerous times per week and I am thinking of doing, FOTD, NOTD, product reviews etc. Please leave comments letting me know what you would love to see me post and I will do my absolute best to get back to you all.

Leave a comment and let me know what you all think.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11109503/?claim=35d7mdyxk4z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook