Mani Monday

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS NAIL-POLISH (ETHEREAL 210) | MANI MONDAY #1

8:41 pm

Happy Mani Monday Petals :),

Today I decided I wanted a nice springy shade to compliment the wave of beautiful weather we have been getting, however I had to keep it reserved due to a job interview tomorrow and Rimmel 60 Second Ethereal 210 definitely fits the bill.
Ethereal 210 is a more recent addition to my nail polish collection and at first I was not sure I was going to like it. As soon as it went on my nails though I fell in love with it. I picked this 8.0ml polish up for $7.95 at Priceline.
Ethereal is a sheer, iridescent, metallic shade of pink with a hint of femininity and it's gorgeous. For this look I applied NK Calcium Gel Multi-Purpose Nail Treatment as my base coat - I find it hardens my nails also -, followed by two coats of Rimmel Ethereal 210, and finished of with my The Face Shop Top Coat. To further aid in the drying process I then added 2 drops of my Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops.

It does dry fairly quickly, not sure if it is as quick as 60 seconds but it is definitely much faster than other nail polishes I own.

What colours do you go for when you want a classic subtle look? Let me know in the comments




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook