Poppetal

QUICK UPDATE

12:09 pm

Hi Petals,

I just want to quickly give you an update as to why I am a tad late with yesterdays post - don't worry it is on the way -! I have recently applied for a new job and it seems to be going quite well. I have had interviews, assessments, medicals and what not to attend - a fair bit from home - so I have been running about like a mad woman. I am in the process of training for my physical next week and have been pre-occupied with my training - so I apologise for not uploading yesterday -.

I have a few ideas for my next few posts and I am going to pre-write them so I just have to post them for you guys :).

I will be sure to let you know how I go with my application - fingers crossed -.

Remember and leave me a comment letting me know what you would like me to post for you next :)!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook