17

SILVERY PINK EYE & PINK LIP | FOTD

10:31 am

Hi Petals,

I wanted to share this silvery pink look with you today! I thought it turned out super nice. I was going for colours that would really make my -HAZEL - eyes pop but that was quite wearable for everyday and this is what I came up with.
Face
I always apply my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, a holy grail for me, before I even contemplate putting on foundation, and with it heating up now I like my foundation to be lightweight and not cakey  so I turned for my much loved Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation. I like this for the summer as there is shimmer to it - but it's not chunky - giving a really nice dewy finish, which I am a huge fan of. I then popped my Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles rollerball under my eyes for my dark circles and my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in a V to lighten up my under eye area. I then apply my Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder to set everything in place.

Eyes
I started by applying my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer all over the lid and up to the brow as my eyeshadow base, this is great at cancelling out any colour issues. I then went in with my Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush and BYS Steel Black Palette (Matte Grey) patting it all over my lid up to the crease. To deepen the outer v I went in with Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt. To add a pop of colour and make my eyes pop I used the Dark Pink shade in the Covergirl Eye Brightening Shadow Palette Vivid Greens in the crease with my E.L.F. professional blending eye brush. For the finishing touches I went in with my Essence Shimmer Effect eyeshadow in Cappuccino, Please! and blended it through the pink up to the brow bone with my E.L.F. professional blending eye brush to ensure there were no harsh lines and everything looked smooth and polished.

Cheeks
I used my Rimmel Match Perfection Bronzing Powder and my BYS Blush in Coral on my Real Techniques Blush Brush. I took my E.L.F. Blending Eye Brush and applied theBalm Mary-Lou Maniser just above my cheek bones, my cupids bow and down the centre of my nose to give some highlights to my face. I like using my ye brush as it doesn't overload the face with powder and it allows me to apply the product exactly where I want it.

Lips
I started by prepping my lips with my Lush Mint Julips Lips Scrub and Nivea Lip Balm before applying my foundation. I wanted to keep my lips simple as my eyes felt a little dramatic so I avoided major lip colours and applied my E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade. I find it gives just enough colour without being to 'barbie pink' or to deep.



Products
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
Nivea Repair & Protection Lip Balm
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Natural
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
BYS Palette (Matte Grey) in 05 Black Steel
Covergirl Eye Brightening Shadow Palette (Dark Pink) in 705 Vivid Greens
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 15 Audacious Asphalt
Essence Shimmer Effect Eyeshadow in 58 Cappuccino, Please!
Models Prefer Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil in 005 Nude
Essence All Eyes On Me Multi- Effect Mascara in 01 Soft Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black
Rimmel Match Perfection Bronzing Powder
BYS Blush in Coral
theBalm Mary-Lou Maniser
E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

Tools
E.L.F. Stipple Brush
17 Kabuki Brush
Models Prefer MP07 Shape & Fill Groom Brush
Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush
Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush
E.L.F. Professional Blending Eye brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush

Well my lovelies, hope you enjoyed :).

What colours do you find really help make your eyes pop? Let me know in the comments below :)!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook