BYS

RIMMEL PROFESSIONAL FINISH (CORAL ROMANCE 317) | MANI MONDAY

5:36 pm

Happy Monday Petals,

Another Mani Monday has arrived.

Today I decided I wanted a bright look with an accent nail. So I opted for a spring inspired, bright, coral look.
 I wanted a bright colour today and this happens to be one of my favourites. I am a big coral fan so Rimmel Professional Finish (Coral Romance 317) was my pick for the day.


Coral Romance 317 is a colour I have had for a while now and I always seem to go back to it when I was something eye-catching. It is a beautiful bright pinky / orange coral shade and I love the way it looks on my hands. I snagged this 12 ml bottle of polish for $4.95 from my local Priceline, however I think they may have discontinued this colour I have not seen it the last few times I have been.


 I love accent nails and I thought that because my nails were so bright I would use Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear polish in White On 300. I love Sally Hansen nail polishes and this white is super opaque. 1 coat is all I need and I good to go. Again I picked this 11.8ml bottle up for $6.95 at my local Priceline.


 To add some life to my accent nail I decided to add some glitter. The BYS Starlette N134 is a light sparkle that doesn't feel bulky and tacky for hours after application, which is a big pro for me. I picked this up for about $1 at my local $1 shop.

For this look I applied 1 coat of my Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener as my base coat. I then followed this by applying 1 coat of my Coral Romance to all fingers excluding my ring finger. I then applied 1 coat of White On to my ring finger followed by 1 coat of Starlette. I finished this look by applying a coat of my The Face Shop Top Coat and applied 2 drops of my Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops.

What colours do you gravitate towards for spring and those hotter months? Let me know in the comments below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook