Beauty

NYX COSMETICS AVAILABLE IN AUS

2:00 pm

Hiya Petals,

I am such a fan of NYX products, however they are not readily available in Australia UNTIL NOW !!! Yes you read right. I was browsing around my local Target yesterday and just by chance I had a quick squiz in the makeup section and I saw a NYX stand. I definitely had to look twice, but my eyes did not deceive and there it was, as large as life :).

I did only pick up a few things - thanks to good self control :) - but I will be putting in an order with Mum for Christmas - guess who will be easy to buy for this year :) -!

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram - @Poppetal - you will have seen my picture of a few NYX goodies I had to pick up - I had to post it as soon as i got home :) -!

I picked up three of the famous Butter Glosses, which I have been wanting to try - left to right -;

  • Peaches & Cream,
  • Apple Strudel, and
  • Cherry Pie

I also had to grab the highly sought after Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and it was the last one so it's totally justifiable right?
I obviously popped them on when I got home and so far I am really impressed. I will be experimenting with my Jumbo Eye Pencil - I already have a few ideas that I want to try out :) -.

There is a full stand of products and I will definitely be popping in to purchase some more over the coming weeks :).

Let me know if you would a review on any of the items including swatches on the lips and eyes?

What are your favourite NYX products and what would you recommend? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook