Australis

MY TOP 5 SPRING / SUMMER MUST HAVES | FACE

3:09 pm

Hiya Petals,

With the summer months rolling in HOT and fast I thought sharing with you my summer face must haves seemed rather fitting.

Now I love me some makeup but when it is boiling hot outside no-one wants to look like a hot mess with their makeup running off their face - that is not a good look -. So I have gone ahead and composed a list of five essential products for me in those hotter months, specifically aimed at the face.

  1. Rimmel Beauty Balm Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 
  2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade 100 Ivory
  3. Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray
  4. Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in the shade Natural
  5. Swisspers Blot-Off Oil Tissues
I have already reviewed my Rimmel BB Cream in my summer foundation post. I love this product due to the fact it feels lightweight on the skin and doesn't feel like it's ever running off of my face.
My Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation is one of my all time favourite holy grail foundation products. It is a light-weight light to medium coverage foundation with little glitter particles, almost, mixed in with the foundation - but it doesn't look like you threw glitter all over your face - giving a really dewy, fresh and awake look.
My Avene Thermal Spring Water is a facial mist spray for sensitive skin, which claims to be a soothing product for the skin. I use it when I'm out and about and I feel the temperature rising. I spray it all over my face - with or without makeup - and it leaves my skin feeling that little bit more refreshed.
I use my Australia Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder to set any liquid product I apply to my face. This helps keep the foundation in place and aids in the staying power of my foundation.
The Swisspers Blot-Off Oil Tissues are amazing. I literally throw them in my handbag and if I feel oily throughout the day I pop to the ladies dab my face with one of these bad boys and I am good to go :).

What are your Spring / Summer must have products that keep you looking put together all day? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook