Mani Monday

CRUSHED & SUN KISSED BY SALLY HANSEN | MANI MONDAY #4

4:20 pm

Hi Petals,

Well Happy Monday !! I'm sorry this post is a bit late but it is my fiancé's birthday tomorrow and I have been a busy wee bee today getting everything organised, but ... better late than never.

Today I wanted a brighter colour that would help with a little pick-me-up and I decided on two orange shades to brighten up my day :).




To achieve this look I applied my Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Hardener as my base coat followed by two coats of polish and topped of with my The Face Shop Top Coat and Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops.

Products Used

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Holy Grail)
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Crushed 290 (accent nails)
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Sun Kissed 150
The Face Shop Top Coat


What are you favourite, bright, pick-me-up colours? Let me know in the comments below!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook