Essence

HOW DO YOU LILAC IT? BY RIMMEL LONDON | MANI MONDAY #7

3:09 pm

Hi Petals,

Happy Mani Monday!!
This week I created a Spring inspired look and created this look using Rimmel's How do you Lilac it? 620
...
How Do You Lilac It? 620 is a beautiful pale lilac that is very feminine and classy colour that can match every outfit choice. 
 It is a very fast drying formula, a massive bonus for me, however I do find that even with a top coat on it chips super quickly. 

To achieve the above look I applied;
1 coat of NK Calcium Gel Multi-Purpose Nail Treatment
2 coats of Rimmel's How Do You Lilac It? 620
1 coat of my The Face Shop Top Coat
2 drop of my Essence Nail Art Express dry Drops to quicken the drying process.

Products used
NK Calcium Gel Multi-Purpose Nail Treatment
Rimmel London How Do You Lilac It? 620 
The Face Shop Top Coat
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

What top coat do you use for long lasting nail colours? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook