Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #21 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

12:00 pm

Hi Petals,


Day #21 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

Do you travel on the holidays?

No!! Until we moved to Australia we live a two minute walk from my Own Gran and Grandad's and a 15 minute drive from my Granny and Granda's and as we spend Christmas with family there was never any need to travel. Now that Gran and Grandad live in Australia they come to Mum and Dad's every year for dinner.

I am hoping that Christmas of 2015 Scott and I will be in America for a cold, snowy Christmas - it's the one thing I seriously miss and the one thing that makes me homesick -.

Do you travel on the holidays? Can any of my American readers give me advice on the best places to go for Christmas? Let me know below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook