FRIDAY FAVOURITES #3

7:03 pm

Hi Petals,

Only 5 days tip Christmas EEEK! So I have been trying to get super Christmassy over the last few days and I thought it seemed fitting to do a Christmas inspired Friday Favourites. Christmas is my favourite time of the year so I really struggled to get just five picks for you today, but have a peek
...

Favourite Christmas Quote:

Favourite Christmas Wrapping Idea:

[Source: Good Housekeeping

Favourite Christmas Drink:

Cinnamon Infused Hot Chocolate
[Source: Joy the Baker]

 Favourite Christmas DIY Cookie Recipe:

Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
[Source: Bakerella]

Favourite Christmas Ornament:

Sir Gingerbread Nutcracker
[Source: Tinsel and Twirl]
What favourites have you found online over the week? Let me know in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook