Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #23 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

12:00 pm

Hi Petals,


Day #23 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What are your plans for Christmas 2013?

Given that Scott and myself still live with our folks, this year I will be heading over to Scott's in the morning to spend some time with his family and open my lovely presents from them all. Then just before they sit down to lunch - they have theirs much earlier than I will head back home to have lunch with Mum, Dad, David, Gran, Grandad and my two younger cousins Fraser and Stacey.
We have a massive lunch with all my family and usually after we have finished our late lunch / early dinner Scott heads on over for the day to open his pressies and he spends the night at my house.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook