Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #24 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

12:00 pm

Hi Petals,


Day #24 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What is your favourite Christmas Eve tradition?

We don't have any family traditions anymore now that David and myself are that bit older. As a child my favourite tradition was setting out the milk, cookie, and carrot for Rudolph. However now that I am 21 - and it's probably not exactly acceptable to leave food and drinks out for Santa - I love going out in the car with Scott, parking up and walking through the streets looking at all the houses that people have done up with Christmas lights and decorations.
It makes me feel all tingly and giddy inside!!

What is your favourite Christmas Eve tradition? Leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook