Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #5 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

12:00 pm

Hi Petals,

Day #5 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What is the best gift you have ever received?

This is a tricky one. I am truly grateful for everything I receive every Christmas, and I do not think that any gift I have ever received is any better than another. Two years ago though my wonderful Fiancé bought me my white iPhone 4 and it has become my whole life since then - my electronic baby -.
I can't leave the house without it and the withdrawals I get from it is not even funny, I can't even put it into words! I have a serious addiction to my phone and it is the one present that has definitely been used to its full potential.
My little Chip


As I said I don't hold any present in higher regard to another present. It's the thought that counts and I appreciate the fact that people have poured thought into purchasing something for me.
There have been so many wonderful gifts I have received at Christmas time but my phone has probably received the most attention :).

Thanks Baby xx

What has been the best gift you have received? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook