Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #9 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

9:29 pm

Hi Petals,

Day #9 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge
Who is the easiest person to buy for?
I don't find anyone easy to buy for :/. I try to put so much into my presents and make sure they are tailored to the individual I am buying for it drives me crazy. If I really had to pick one person who is easy to buy for it would probably have to be Dad.
He is such a simplistic and easy going person that you know no matter what you get him he will totally appreciate it. I don't think i have ever bought him a present he has not used or gotten enjoyment out of :).
Love you Dad ❤︎!!

Who is the easiest person to buy for, for you? Leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook