Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #2 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

1:00 pm

Hi Petals,


Day #2 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What is on your 2013 Christmas Wishlist?

I am one of those people that are just all round hard to buy for and I know my family really struggle with me at Christmas time. I personally think I did well this year. I actually had a few things that I asked for - I never ask for anything -. I just don't like people buying presents for me. I like being independent haha!!
...
I have been wanting a Clarisonic for ages now and I just never got round to it so I asked Santa for this as my main present. 
I currently have the Sigma E55 (Eye Shading Brush) and the E70 (Medium Angled Shading Brush) and they are two of my all time favourite eye brushes and with the massive Black Friday sale Sigma Beauty  had with FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING it was too good of an opportunity to pass up and I placed the Essential Kit $152.85 and the F80 $23.09 (which I have been eyeing up forever) on my wish list this year.
I also asked Santa for an electric toothbrush. I am not too fussed about brands or anything (hence why there is no picture above). I had braces as a teenage and I like to take good care of my mouth and an electric toothbrush is another thing I have been meaning to invest in and it has just slipped my mind.

I, no doubt, will definitely be feeling utterly spoiled after Santa has dropped by this year. Asking for more than one thing was super foreign for me but there was stuff I genuinely wanted and if Christmas had not been so close I would have purchased myself.

What is on your Christmas Wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook