Blogging Challenge

24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #1 | CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

11:46 am

Hi Petals,


Whilst scouring the internet for some Christmassy thing I came across this Christmas Challenge on PeanutButterJenny and I just had to do it too.
My favourite holiday is no doubt Christmas and I love getting into the Christmas Spirit, but I have really struggled this year, and this is just what i needed this year to give me a little nudge and reminding me that Christmas is just around the corner.

Day #1 of 24 Days of Christmas - The Christmas Challenge

What is Your Favourite Christmas Movie?

This one is actually really tricky I love EVERY Christmas movie ever made, but if I had to pick just one it would have to be 
...
The Santa Claus (1994)
eBay - $24.90
The Santa Claus starring Tim Allen. There is not a year goes by I haven't watched this film definitely and all time favourite of mine <3 !!

What is your favourite Christmas Movie? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook