Essence

ST. ANDREW'S DAY INSPIRED MANICURE | MANI MONDAY #6

3:05 pm

Hi Petals,

Happy Mani Monday!
With St. Andrew's Day just passed my mani this week was inspired by the Patron Saint of Scotland, along with a little bit of patriotism :).
This is what I ended up with ...
I loved the idea of a little bit or tartan and with my nail tape just having arrived I thought I would give it a whirl and I really liked how they turned out. 
To achieve the above look I applied;
1 coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener my base coat
2 coats of Ulta3's Hollywood, Ulta3's Brandy Wine, and Sally Hansen's White On 300 on my nails 
On my accent nail I tried a little bit of a tartan look with nail tape
 1 coat of my The Face Shop Top Coat
2 drop of my Essence Nail Art Express dry Drops to quicken the drying process.

Products used
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (holy grail)
Ulta3 in Hollywood 
Ulta3 in Brandy Wine
Sally Hansen in White Out 300
The Face Shop Top Coat
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

Did you wear anything blue on Saturday? Would you try this look?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook