Makeup

I'M BACK!!!! | Where Have I Been?

5:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Gosh it feels weird sitting down and writing to you all again. It's been way too long. Sorry guys!!! Hope you have all been doing well. 

I just thought I owed you all an explanation to where I have been for the last wee while and to let you know the reason for my internet absence ... I took on a new job in February where I was required to travel to a rural country town in Northern WA - Newman for one month and I couldn't jump on the internet and chat with you all. I am back now though and I am in the process of working out a routine and a way to manage everything going on for me at the moment to allow me to get back on top of blogging for you all again. I am aiming to get into YouTube later on in the year hopefully, but we shall see how things go. 

Scott and I have just started going through the motions of building our own house and we have just been pre-approved so life has been rather hectic for the two of us for the last couple of weeks and I don't see it letting up any time soon. Hopefully we will get some luck and things will be cruisey for us for a while.

I am currently in the process of working out a schedule for blogging so I can get myself organised. I am hoping that in doing this it will enable me to be more organised and on time with my posts.

What would you like to see more of on here? 
Would you be interested in seeing some videos? 
Leave a comment below!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook