Autumn

AUTUMN MAKEUP INSPIRATION | DARK MATTE LIPS

10:00 am

Hi My Lovelies,

Seeing as we are now in autumn - at least we are in the Southern Hemisphere - I have been eyeing up autumn makeup looks.


Autumn is definitely one of my favourite seasons of the year, for both makeup and fashion. I absolutely love the darker makeup looks and there is nothing I love more than a dark, matte vampy lip, or an awesome smoky eye, paired with a beautiful winged liner and autumn is the best, and easiest, time to pull it off.



Source
I am in love with this lip colour. As soon as I saw it I fell in love instantaneously and knew I had to get my hands on a colour like this.
Try:
M.A.C pro matte lipstick in Smoked Purple 
Revlon colorburst matte balm in Shameless

Source
This is another stunning colour that is just completely me! This whole makeup look screams sophisticated but edgy all at the same time.
                                               
Source
This lip colour is a new favourite colour of mine. I was never into a red lip. I always thought I could never pull it out. That was until I picked up M.A.C's Ruby Woo and fell in love. This type of autumnal look makes me think classy, elegant, hollywood pin-up.
Try:
M.A.C retro matte lipstick in Ruby Woo 


What is your favourite deep, matte lipstick to rock in the colder months? 

Leave a comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook