Aveeno

AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION | THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY

10:00 am

Hi My Loves,


Today I want to share a holy grail product of mine with you. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a moisturiser I honestly could not see me living without. It was actually my Gran who introduced me to this product a few years ago and I have been using it ever since. 

"Intensively moisturises to help relieve and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked odd wind burned skin. Protects irritated skin. Relieves dryness".
Relieve dry skin, and
Moisturise for 24 hours.

I am inclined to agree with all of the above claims. This moisturiser makes my skin feel super soft and moisturised for hours without leaving me feeling oily and it doesn't leave that horrible film on top of the skin. If I apply this at night, my skin is super hydrated the next morning and my skin feels fantastic.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion $3.99
This product comes in a 71ml squeeze bottle. I love squeeze bottles for the no mess factor and the easiness of application. I hate leaving the lids of my products off whilst I have to scoop the product out. I hate having to tighten lids with cream all over my hands so the squeeze tube is a benefit for me.

This moisturiser is fragrance free and non comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores. I have quite sensitive skin, so I try to avoid perfumed products which is why this moisturiser stood out for me. The moisturiser is full of natural colloidal oatmeal, which is basically a finely ground oatmeal, mixed with emollients so it is fantastic for sensitive skin and should not cause skin irritation.


I like to apply this product with my clean hands to my face and neck about half an hour before applying my makeup, especially in the cooler months when my skin can tend to be drier than normal. Bear in mind a little does go a long way so you do not need much. I like to use this moisturiser in the morning and a heavier formula at night. However, I have used this product on my arms, legs and body in the past and I definitely have no complaints.

This product really stands out to me for it's non-greasy and lightweight formula. I hate putting products on my face and body that feel heavy and leave an oily residue, which is why I love the Aveeno moisturiser so much.

I have repurchased this item numerous times in the past and this will be a product I continue to repurchase as it moisturises and helps hydrates my skin without breaking me out, leaving a oily residue or film and it does not irritate my body. Definitely a thumbs up from me! 

What's your favourite moisturiser?
What do you look for in a good moisturiser?

Let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook