Booties

WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY | WINTER BOOTS

10:00 am

Hi My Loves,
Definitely one of my favourite clothing items to wear in the cooler months without a doubt is boots, and I mean any kind of boot. I absolutely love wearing boots, wether they be knee high, booties, or combats I'm in. This week I have been absolutely loving rocking the boots. Boots are one of my favourite things to wear in the winter, especially if it has been raining.


I love pairing my combats with jeans or jeggings and booties look super cute teamed with a skater skirt or a mid length dress and thick black tights. 
G by guess borra canvas combat boot
Get the look - COMBAT BOOTS
Designer Shoe Warehouse - G by guess borra canvas combat boot in Beige ($59.95) as pictured above 
Designer Shoe Warehouse - Roxy seattle combat boot in Tan ($44.94)
Designer Shoe Warehouse - Diba pilot buckle bootie in Brown ($59.95)
boohoo - Hattie quilted biker boot in black ($44)
Cyprus ankle boot
Get the look - ANKLE BOOTIES
Big W - Cyprus ankle boot in Sand ($89.99) as pictured above
boohoo - Kikki tassel trim pistol ankle boot in Black ($50.00) 
ASOS - Amongst us fringe suede booties in black ($75)

Blink Michelle flat over the knee boots
Get the look - KNEE HIGH BOOTS
Big W - Lizzy tall boot in Black ($74.99)
ASOS - Blink Michelle flat over the knee boots in Black ($69.00) as pictured above
ASOS - Cold shoulder leather knee high boots in Tan ($148)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook