Fashion

WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY | LONG COLLARED SHIRTS & JUMPERS

10:00 am

Hi My Lovelies,

Welcome to the first What to Wear Wednesday.

I love perusing Pinterest (find me here) for cute outfits and fashion ideas and inspiration on a regular basis and I thought why not share it with you. I love seeing other people's fashion style, it's what makes us all unique and I thought this would be a fun way of sharing my style sense with you!

Source
This week I have been absolutely loving the look of Long Collared Shirts paired with Jumpers. This is cute yet stylish at the same time appropriate for both work and social events. It is such a versatile outfit that can be dressed up for work and dressed down for just lazing about and running errands. Definitely an outfit I would rock - fast, easy and comfortable.
Source
Get the look - SHIRTS:
Sportsgirl - Plaid shirt in check ($89.95)
Cotton On - Carolina cotton shirt in noir red check ($29.95)
Cotton On - WV poppy chopped shirt in boho check red ($29.95)
Cotton On - Carolina cotton shirt in steel blue ($29.95)
Cotton On - Summer l/s soft shirt in washed grey ($39.95)
Cotton On - WV lilou oversized blouse in white ($29.95)

Source
Get the look - JUMPERS
Sportsgirl - V-neck cuffed sleeve pullover in Winter White ($79.95)
ASOS - River Island crotchet jumper in white ($59.00)
ASOS - Jumper with v neck in slug yarn with side splits in cream ($49.00)
ASOS - Vero moda knit v neck jumper in white ($39.00)
ASOS - Spot collar jumper ($35) as seen above
BOOHOO - Verity v neck fisherman jumper in cream ($24.00)
BOOHOO - Sasha oversized v neck jumper in silver ($24.00)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook