Beauty

THEBALM NUDE 'TUDE PALETTE | THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY

10:00 am

Hi My Lovelies,


Now that the autumn months are upon us and it is much more appropriate to wear darker eye looks during the day I have found myself reaching for this bad boy.

I have been loving playing around with the shades in this palette. I am loving these deep shades for that wee pop of colour during the cooler seasons. This palette makes for a great everyday palette. Definitely a palette that is worth while owning. 
Front & back cover of theBalm's NUDE 'tude palette in the Naughty print edition
This palette is available in two print versions: Naughty and Nice. I own the Naughty print, which I love cause it's just that wee bit different. This palette is in a sort of cardboard packaging with a magnetic lid, that definitely holds the lid shut nice and tight, as well as a full sized mirror. Not only that it is sleek, fairly compact and it come with a dual-ended shadow/liner brush, not to mention I am in love with the packaging. It has a beautiful retro vintage feel, with a pin-up girl look, which is what attracted me to the palette. The look of theBalm's products are just absolutely beautiful and it is definitely something I love about their products. I am such a sucker for packaging.

If it looks cute I'm sold!!!  
Inside of Naughty print edition


The NUDE 'tude palette consists of 12 shades. Each shadow is beautifully pigmented, especially the darker colours and they apply beautifully to the eye - a little definitely goes a long way with these shadows -. It has a range of matte, frost, satin and glitter shadows with both warm and cool undertones which is something I like in an eyeshadow palette. The shadows have a beautiful consistency alongside great staying power and not to mention they blend seamlessly. 

The colours in this palette range from a frost white to a matte black and can be used to create a beautiful minimalistic everyday look or you can amp it up by applying some deeper shades to smoke out a look. I think this would be a great investment for an everyday palette, even for those who are new to make-up as it has basic shades alongside beautiful darker shades and shades with pops of colour.
Top Row L-R: Sassy | Stubborn | Selfish
Bottom Row L-R: Snobby | Stand-offish | Sultry
Sassy - a white shadow with a frost finish
Stubborn - a peachy pink shadow with a frost finish 
Selfish - a taupe shadow that has both hints of grey and brown with a frost finish
Snobby - a dark yellow shadow with a shimmer finish 
Stand-offish - a pink champagne shadow with a shimmer finish 
Sultry - a warm medium brown shadow with a satin finish 
Top L-R: Sophisticated | Sexy | Serious
Bottom L-R: Seductive | Silly | Sleek

Sophisticated - a dark brown shadow with bronze shimmer finish
Sexy - a burgundy shadow that has hints of red and brown with a matte finish 
Serious - a dark black shadow with a matte finish
Seductive - a brown bronze shadow with a satin finish 
Silly - a warm red-brown shadow that has hints of copper sparkle with a shimmer finish 
Sleek - a dark brown shadow with a matte finish

I totally love this palette and I am genuinely glad that I own it. I think this would make a great palette for both advanced makeup users as well as those fairly new to the world of makeup. It gives allowance for those who want to create a dramatic smokey eye with pops of colour, or for those that prefer more natural everyday looks it definitely caters to you too. 

All in all I would recommend this palette to anyone. I love the look, the compactness, the variety of colours as well as the full size mirror this palette offers. Definitely a thumbs up from me!  


What is your favourite everyday palette for Autumn?

Leave a comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook