Clean Eating

NO BAKE ENERGY PACKED PROTEIN CUPS | FOODIE FRIDAY

11:03 am

Hi My Loves,
 

Today I have the first instalment in my Foodie Friday series. With Scott and I moving out into out own home later this year, it's probably about time I learned how to cook hence the idea for this segment.
I have started eating healthy and trying new healthy snack alternatives. I love baking so I have been trying out new recipes that I have come across that are quick, simple and easy which is exactly what I need.

Energy Packed Protein Cups:
Energy Protein Cups
This is literally the simplest recipe I have seen in my entire life. A no bake recipe for protein balls
sounds amazing to me and trust me they taste delicious!!
Anchor essence imitation vanilla extract | Woolworth's select dark chic chip | Mckenize shredded coconut | Allowrie mixed blossom pure & natural honey | Woolworth's select quick oats | Sanitarium smooth peanut butter | Coles linseed meal | Macro white chia seed
Ingredients:
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips - you can opt for milk chocolate if you prefer
2/3 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup honey
1 cup dry oats
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup linseed, ground
1 tbsp chia seeds

Method:

Mix all of your ingredients together well
Pop your combined mixture into the fridge for about 1/2 an hour until your mixture has semi hardened
Remove from fridge and roll your mixture into bite size protein balls and voila ! You're done.
Store in the refrigerator.


The finished product!

What are your favourite no bake recipes?

Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook