Eyeliner

FRIDAY FAVOURITES #5

5:00 pm

Hi Everyone,


Well this week has been another fairly uneventful one. I spent my free time playing around with my make-up. All my looks are on my Instagram page @poppetal, so be sure to pop by and leave some love. 

Favourite Look I Want to Try:

[Source: The Berry]
Favourite Buy of The Week:

[Source: Priceline]
Favourite Inspiration:


[Source: youthgoingnowhere]
Favourite Colour Palette:


[Source: Design Seeds®]

Favourite Treat Idea (Lauren Lowstan’s peanut butter nutella s’mores cookie sandwiches):


[Source: Lauren Conrad]
Well my lovelies, what have you been obsessing or lusting after this week? Let me know in the comments below!!

Hope you all have a fantastic and safe weekend :)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook