Almay

NEUTRAL PEACH EYE WITH A POP OF COLOUR

5:00 pm

Hi Everyone,


Well I thought I would play about with some makeup that I have been meaning to have a play with and this is what I came up with.

I have really been enjoying sporting neutral eyes lately for everyday wearable looks. I love the look of peach transitional colours. So I came up with this look that uses an orange peachy colour and a beautiful shimmery, red, cranberry. I really loved the little pop of colour incorporated in this look. This is definitely a look that could be smoked out much more for a dramatic night time look or left light for a more daytime, everyday look.



PRODUCTS USED
- Almay Shadow Softies in Creme Brûlée $9.95
- Chi Chi Cosmetics Glamorous Eyeshadow Bronzes Palette $22.95
- Almay Shadow Softies in Peach Fuzz $9.95
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Rust $5.50
- Almay Intense i-color Bring Out Eyeliner in Black Pearl $19.95
- Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude $9.95
- Rimmel The Max Waterproof Mascara $15.50
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Very Black $17.95


BRUSHES USED
- Real Techniques Shading Brush $6.38
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush $16.00
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush $14.00
- E.L.F. Essential Blending Brush $1.29


Would you be interested in me doing a step by step tutorial for this look? Let me know in the comments below!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook