Accessories

STATEMENT NECKLACES | WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY

10:00 am

Hi My Loves,

Statement necklaces can add that little bit of oomph to an outfit in my opinion. A plain boring outfit can come alive with the addition of accessories and statement pieces are definitely my favourite way to brighten up an outfit.


In the cooler months I find myself reaching for my fashion jewellery an awful lot more. In the summer it just gets way to hot for me to be putting chunky jewellery on everyday and lately I have been finding myself reaching for my statement necklaces a tonne, I love them.

Statement Necklaces:
Geo shape PU necklace ($14.95)
[Colette] 

Get the look:
Colette - Geo shape PU necklace in blue ($14.95) as pictured above 
boohoo - Mini teardrops necklace in yellow ($14.95
boohoo - Acrylic bars bib necklace in turquoise ($14.95)
eQUIP - Facet stone and resin bib in cream ($29.99) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook