Fashion

HIED & GONE TO HEAVEN

2:00 pm

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!"
- Marilyn Monroe
I had not been in the store more than a minute when I spotted these bad boys on the other side of the room and like a moth to a flame I gravitated towards them instantaneously. As soon as I picked them up, even prior to trying them on I knew I had to have them in my collection.

I have been in the market for a pair of affordable, leopard print, pointed-toe stilettos for what literally feels like forever now, but I was never able to find a pair that was precisely what I wanted and that I adored this much.
 
Pied À Terre showcases high end fashion at an affordable, everyday price. Pied À Terre is renowned for offering a range beautiful shoes, great craftsmanship, comfortability as well as being a fashion forward brand catering to numerous different consumers of various age groups.
Pied À Terre first started out designing women's dress shoes and sandals and a few years ago launched a clothing line. They construct gorgeous designs and head turning styles, so when I came across these beautiful Speak Ocelot Microsuede Stilettos I instantly knew they had to come home with me. With their classic shape, edgy, fierce print and 10.5cm heel, how could I possible have walked out without them?. This design is made of a microsuede leopard print material with a synthetic upper, lining and sole allowing this shoe to look expensive without the million dollar price tag.
I was looking for a pair of leopard print stilettos with an air of sophistication that were well made but could not find exactly what I was after. I love pointed-toe shoes as they elongate the leg and I just feel them to be flattering, whilst screaming sophistication and sexiness all at the same time. I loved that the heel was black adding that little something to the shoe and making it feel a little more classy and wearable.
I fell in love with these beauties as soon as I saw them. They are just so Mhairi!. 
Every pair of heels I own are of a solid colour and are rather plain with maybe the odd accent piece such as a bow on the back or diamantes on the front. So picking up a shoe that was not a standard colour or a solid print was a very new concept to me. I love how versatile this shoe is even with it's out there, edgy pattern. It has the ability to look beautiful with an all black piece but it looks just as good with a pair of jeans and a simple tee to just spice up the look and dress it up a little more.

SHOP THE POST

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook