2016

THINGS ARE CHANGING

10:00 am

"You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be"
-  Unknown
I was highly reluctant to make this post as I find the New Year New Me posts a little bit cliche but then I thought by sharing my thoughts and aspirations with you all I become a little bit more accountable for my actions for this year and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

2015 has brought about many a life lesson for me and I have come out a strongerhappier person at the end. You know what they say; "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". 
I happen to be in such a positive mind-set at present about my future, in terms of what I want from my life this year and for the first time ever I really think I have a great list of realistic goals that are attainable and that I truly want to achieve throughout 2016 and this year ... 

But enough with the sentimentalities!!

Here's what you can expect from Poppetal and myself throughout 2016!!

POPPETAL 





Maintain a regular posting schedule
Manage my Social Media sites better
Take better quality pictures







------------------------------

In 2016 I intend to dedicate much more of my time to getting Poppetal up to the standards I want it to be. 
Poppetal has been publishing posts for just over two years and I have only recently become happier with the quality of publications. I have invested some time into really getting to know about cameras and how to take better quality photographs. A main concept I plan on bringing to Poppetal. I wish to fill her with quality and positive content that you will all enjoy reading and that will make you want to come back for more. All suggestions are welcome as to what kind of content you would like to see here, I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

I am also hoping to give Poppetal a bit of a makeover this year. I am looking to re-vamp with a much more minimalistic, clean look but that will obviously be happening over the course of the next couple of months.
MHAIRI 

Speak up for myself and do what's right for me!!
Regularly journal
Be more organised
BE HAPPY & ENJOY LIFE!!
Tack incoming and outgoing expenses
Maintain a healthy diet and really stick to it!!
Meal plan and pre-cook my meals
Maintain a detailled record of my progress in my Erin Condren Wellness Journal (for $10 off click here)
Limit Energy Drink consumption to 2 cans weekly

------------------------------

I have had an absolutely awful 2015 and I am definitely looking forward to forgetting all about what a dreadful year this has been.
The beginning of a new year has such a wonderful way of giving us the opportunity to reinvent ourselves. It gives us a bit of a psychological re-boot and allows us to almost give ourselves a clean slate and start again. 
I hope to meet many more, new and interesting people throughout the year, whilst cutting out the toxic and negative people that have plagued my life so far. I have endured a horrible couple of months and I have really found out who my true friends are and they will be who I hold onto throughout 2016.
I aim to be the best version of me that I can this year and I will be making sure I do what's right for me.

Another main focus for me this year is to be healthy, fit and active. I am not a fan of gyms per se but I do want to incorporate more physical activities into my daily life

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook